Sunday, November 5, 2017

Upcycling Paper Cores


I had the best time upcycling these thick heavy cardboard cores my niece brought me.  She works for a grocery store and they get these daily.  They were tossing them until they discovered we might be able to do something crafty with them.  I've wanted something to house my markers in so thought this would be a good project to use them with.


As always you can check out the complete blog post over on the Canvas Corp Blog and my how to step by step video below.


Supplies from the Canvas Corp Stores –
Tattered Angels –  Decor and DIY paint – Scarlet

Follow Canvas Corp Brands StoreBlog and Facebook Collective Group (this is a group you must request to join, but boy is it worth it!!!)Canvas Home Basics at Facebook and Instagram.
7gypsies at Facebook and Instagram.Tattered Angels on Facebook and Instagram.
Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

No comments: